There are numerous excellent private offices for rent in Chicago, each with its own unique culture, workspace, and amenities. Finding and securing a traditional or flex office in the right location and at the right price can take time and be difficult. Some locations are ideal for networking and collaboration, while others are better for impressing clients, hosting events, attracting tech talent, or finding creative inspiration. You can’t rely on a Google search to find the right space with so many options.
Continue reading to see our top office space picks in Chicago.
To find the right private offices in Chicago, you must have expert knowledge of the city’s many different spaces. Fortunately, we can assist. We sorted through the options to create this list of the 30 best private offices and coworking spaces in Chicago for each type of team or solopreneur.
20 Private Offices in Chicago, IL
1. 4245 N Knox Avenue
10-Person Private Office for Rent in Knox Ave – The office is ideal for a team of ten and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. This Private Office is located in the Chicago area on N Knox Ave, just 5 minutes from Mayfair station. Desks start at $949 per person here.
2. 3317 W Fullerton Avenue
Private Office in Fullerton Ave – Located at 3317 W Fullerton Ave, this private space can accommodate a team of up to 10 people. The office is a few minutes away from the Logan Square station and the Logan Square Farmers Market shopping center. Desks here are available for as little as $874 per person.
4. 100 S State Street
Private Office in State St – This 10-person, fully furnished private office in 100 S State St is located 2 minutes away from Monroe station and 5 minutes from Target shopping centre. Desks start at $929.
5. 420 W Huron Street
Huron St Private Office – This private office located at 420 W Huron St, only 4 minutes from the Chicago Lights Urban Farm shopping centre, costs $992 per person and can accommodate 8 people.
6. 405 W Superior Street
10-Person Superior St Private Office – This 10-person private office 13 minutes away from Chicago station. Office space here costs $992 per person.
7. 1720 W Division Street
Small Private Office in Division St – Located 4 minutes away from Division Station station, this 8-person private office space for rent at 1720 W Division St can fit a small team of 8 people. For only $949 per person, you can enjoy full amenities with flexible terms.
8. 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212
Private office near Merchandise Mart – If you’re looking for a chic office space for your team, this space at 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212 can accommodate up to 8 people. Desks here costs $937 per member.
9. 233 S Wacker Drive
Luxurious office space on Wacker Dr – If you’re looking for an office space for your small team, this private space located at 233 S Wacker Dr Chicago is perfect for you. Located near Quincy Station, you can enjoy a private office space for just $986 per person.
10. 171 N Aberdeen St Suite 400
Aberdeen St office space for rent – Featuring wide open spaces and stylish work areas, this private office at 171 N Aberdeen St Suite 400 is best for entrepreneurs and small business owners. It is also affordable at only $850 per person.
11. 440 W Randolph Street
Fully furnished office on Randolph St – Looking for complete office package? This private office space at 440 W Randolph St Chicago offers everything that you would need. Disabled access, meeting rooms, receptions services, storage, and all other amenities are available for you for only $996 per person.
12. 73 W Monroe Street
Affordable office space along Monroe St – Located 2 minutes away from Monroe Station, this fully-equipped office space at 73 W Monroe St is one of the cheapest options you can find in Chicago. For just $880 per person, you get access to all the amenities the place has to offer.
13. 233 S Wacker Drive
Spacious private office for rent on Wacker Dr – Bright colors and open spaces make this private office conducive for members looking to collaborate with each other. Check out this office space at 233 W Wacker Dr for $848/desk.
14. 318 W Adams Street
Cheap private office on Adams St – This private office at 318 W Adams St Chicago can house a team of 8 people for only $804 per desk. The office comes with electricity and outgoings included in the rent, plus other amenities you can expect from a private office for rent.
15. 40 E Huron Street
Fully equipped private office in Huron St – Whether you need a conference room or a single desk, this private office at 40 E Huron St Chicago can easily accommodate you. Prices start at $970 per person.
16. 500 W Madison Street
Small Madison St office for rent – Are you a freelancer, a small business owner, or a creative person? This small office space located at 500 W Madison St Suite 1000 is perfect for you. Desks start at $985 per person.
17. 231 S LaSalle St Suite 2100
LaSalle office for rent – Only 3 minutes away from Quincy Station, this office at 231 S LaSalle St Suite 2100 is good for a team of up to 4 people. Desks here cost $936 per person.
18. 405 W Superior Street
Modern meeting space in Superior St – If you need to organize a meeting in Chicago, this stylish, bright venue in Superior St should be on your list.
19. 1720 W Division Street
Creative workspace on Division St – This space can accommodate up to four people and has a unique design, natural lighting, and a modern feel.
20. 100 S State Street
Collaborative office on State St – This modern office space includes a modern boardroom with plenty of features, such as a full whiteboard wall, all necessary cables, and A/V dongles.
Also check these coworking spaces in Chicago
If you wanna test the waters first, you may choose a hot desk or a shared office space first at some of the best coworking spaces in Chicago. Let us know your requirements, and we’ll show you the best coworking space based on your needs.
Coworking Spaces in Chicago
|Coworking Space||Coworking Price||Coworking Type||Contact|
|Industrious||$698/month||Dedicated Desk||Get Office Quote|
|1871 Coworking Space||$350/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|MakeOffices||$300/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|Expansive Workspace||$219/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|2112 Coworking Space||$250/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|25N||$225/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|Ampersand||$119/month||Hot Desk||Get Office Quote|
|Coalition Space||Inquire for pricing||Get Office Quote|
- The Wing – The Wing on Fulton Market Street features a full restaurant and cafe, art gallery and bookshelves. Memberships start at $185 per month for the Chicago location or $250 for full access.
- WeWork – WeWork is perhaps the most well-known coworking space, offering entrepreneurs, freelancers, techies, and innovators a creative and collaborative environment in which to develop their ideas into something great. Its locations include Grant Park, Fulton Market, and River North.
- 2112 – Some of the creatives who thrive in 2112 include music producers, film editors, graphic designers, lifestyle retail brands, and advertising professionals. Prices begin at $70 per person.
- Convene – This industrial-chic space has modern amenities, a fully staffed kitchen, sun-flooded interiors, plush furnishings, and lush green plants all over. It’s a place that just feels right.
- Second Shift Chicago – This smaller, local, and dog-friendly office space has excellent lighting and a variety of seating options.
- Expansive Workspace The Loop – This open, airy space with a natural light-filled atrium, exposed industrial wooden beams, comfortable furnishings, and all the amenities you could ever need. Price starts at $399/person.
- Servcorp Wacker – This space is bright and inviting, with stunning interior design and floor-to-ceiling river views. Prices begin at $250 per person.
- Spaces Fulton Market – This energetic coworking space in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood is ideal for meeting, collaborating, creating, mind-mapping, or crunching numbers.
- TechNexus – This tech incubator, located in Chicago’s The Loop neighborhood, provides the ideal environment for startup organizations to network and collaborate.
- BeOffice Chicago – With workspaces and amenities that reflect the best of the city’s beauty and work ethic, BeOffice shares the energy and creativity of its surroundings.
Whether you need a meeting room for a few hours or you need a private space for your entire team, there are plenty of office space options in Chicago. To find the best office space for your needs, feel free to ask us thru chat!